TWEET

Sunday 8 March 2009

LISTEN TO MY BLOGS WITH PIMPMYNEWS!

Yes, I've just "pimped-up" the site thanks to the PimpMyNews team. What does this mean you ask and what in Sam Hill is PimpMyNews? Basically it means that you can have all the news from my blog read to you and feeds to your phone, MP3 player or your laptop/PC! Great for the drive or ride to work or if you're an audio type learner! Excellent too for visually impaired visitors to this site.

Just click on the icons around my site to listen to the blogs on a dedicated player or to download them for later consumption. Alternatively you can have them delivered daily to your phone or computer via a feed.

For more details visit the PimpMyNews site where you can also download feeds from the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Rolling Stone magazine and other great sites that include the famous to the downright quirky! Please down categorise my site although it has been placed in "Entertainment - other entertainment"! This leads me searching for my fire-eating and juggling gear - I always did want to run away and join a circus!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post...