TWEET

Saturday 16 January 2010

THE CREATIVE AND MEDIA DIPLOMA

Following on from yesterday's session, I have placed the PowerPoint on my site. You can download it directly from here or go to the Slideboom website where you can also find more of my resources. There is a PowerPoint called Vampyre that I created a couple of months ago which is aimed at aiding original writing/storyboarding/scriptwriting and drama activities.

Please feel free to become a "Follower" of my blog in order to be kept up-to-date on new posts and teaching related materials.

Thank you for all the feedback I have received and for all your contributions to the discussion yesterday which proved most productive. As you can appreciate, we could only scratch the surface of the issue but it is clear that there will be many interesting times ahead!






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post...